WordPress blog plugin
EncoderCloud WordPress blog plugin allows you to quickly and easily encode your WordPress videos using our powerful cloud servers.
If you have difficulties following any of the steps below, you can take advantage of our limited time free integration offer.
- Login to your account on EncoderCloud. If you don't have an account yet, signing up is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Create a new profile in that will be used for video encoding. We suggest the following settings:
Output format: flv
Video codec: h264
Video size: 480x360
Create thumbnails: 1
Thumbnail size: 100x100
You may leave the rest of the options at their default values.
- Download the WordPress plugin, unzip it on your computer and upload the folder "encodercloud" to the "wp-content/plugins" directory on your site.
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress administration panel.
- Select "Settings - EncoderCloud" in left admin menu and set it up.
- Try uploading a video to make sure it encodes correctly. You may watch encoding progress in your EncoderCloud account.