ClipBucket integration guide
EncoderCloud ClipBucket v2.0.3+ plugin allows you to quickly and easily encode your user uploaded videos using our powerful cloud servers.
If you have difficulties following any of the steps below, you can take advantage of our limited time free integration offer.
- Login to your account on EncoderCloud. If you don't have an account yet, signing up is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Create a new profile in that will be used for video encoding. We suggest the following settings:
Output format: flv
Video codec: h264
Video size: 480x360
Create thumbnails: 1
Thumbnail size: 120x80
You may leave the rest of the options at their default values.
- Download the ClipBucket plugin, unzip it on your computer and upload the folder "encodercloud" to the "plugins" directory on your site.
- Update "config.php" file inside the "encodercloud" folder to reflect your EncoderCloud API key and other details.
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugin manager" menu in ClipBucket administration panel.
- Go to "Website configuration" and click on "Uploading and conversion settings". Specify the location of your PHP installation in "PHP Path" text box and enable "Turn on quick conversion" setting.
- Try uploading a video to make sure it encodes correctly. You may watch encoding progress in your EncoderCloud account.